"Complex of Integrated services" Pianu is a project that facilitates access to education and support social inclusion for children siuaţii risk of Alba.
The project contributes to changing attitudes towards the role and importance of education in preventing social exclusion, steering the various support interventions practical application of the principle of social exclusion rate decreases as increase the level of education and social involvement. How the project is conceived and structured so as to ensure the development of services in an integrated act and respond as well to needs that have members of our target group.
- Structure "fixed" organized in the village Strungari
- The structure of "furniture" that move a multidisciplinary team in 10 schools
Structure "fixed" is organized in the village Strungari, village nestled in mountain areas, structure which includes :
- Shelter weekly "The House from Mountain" for children who have no school attendance in terms of domicile. The shelter is the solution found by us to facilitate access to education for children who have no school in the village of residence and are forced to walk dozens of kilometers., An effort that most often generates educational mediocrity and school dropout. During the school year in the shelter are provided social and medical care, homework support, health education, socializing, food and shelter, overlapping of interventions that contribute to meeting the needs identified in each child. Vacations in shelter, camp organized series are planned actions that facilitate physical, mental and social. Removing children from the rural poor where they live is one way to reduce crime and social alienation caused by exposure to deviant social models.
- Day center Day center for children who need our services after completing school hours, or at certain times of the year when they are deprived of parental care. This project structure consists of a building with ground floor, floor and attic, new construction carried out with funding from the RDP 2007-2013 and the spaces are organized on destinations such social institution both for beneficiaries and for specialists. The main services and activities are:
- surveillance and specialized social assistance;
- information and social counseling;
- specialist support in homework;
- workshops profit;
- preparation and serving of meals.
- Playground and leisure arranged beside the village schoolyard. The playground provides an organized interaction between her children and the external environment. It is thought the two areas, one synthetic and one natural. The first area will take place mostly shares playgrounds and playing sports that are designed to ensure a harmonious physical development, capacity development of general guidance, adjusting to the concrete situations of movement, discovery and development strengths - agility, coordination, strength or flexibility. Zone 2 will be held exploiting characteristics of the natural land and will be used mainly for role-playing games, nature observation, interactive activities for developing practical skills through the use of techniques of working with different materials and tools: design, manufacturing and testing simple products, capacity for cooperation in order to achieve a product, developing practical sense of the esthetic and responsibility for the natural environment changing in response to the needs and wishes of the people.
The fundamental purpose of social care services in school education is subordinated aims, seeking to create the conditions for students to satisfy their needs of basic education, to develop the ability to make decisions and solve problems, to develop the capacity to adapt to change and be prepared to take responsibility for their conduct.
All to cover the needs that we have children in our target group in the 10 schools, conduct Animation socio educational Caravan, measure furniture that move specialist teams and materials / equipment, means of education relations of cooperation, collegiality and friendship .
In our approach we started outcome specialized studies proving the impact of socio educational animation on the autonomy of children, teaching them to control their behavior, to think in advance and act to achieve a planned action in time, learn to collaborate, share their opinions and thoughts of others, learn to face the challenges of daily life spontaneously and creatively.